Dr. Remedy is a special kind of nail polish. There aren't many similar products on the market.
The main reason why this item is heads and shoulders above its competition is that it is made according to the users’ specifications. The company has interviewed numerous patients and made a product that would focus on their needs.
Dr. Remedy has various non-toxic ingredients meant to nourish your body. These ingredients are not common for traditional nail polishes.
Instead, the manufacturer has focused on substances that would promote health and well-being. There is no toluene, parabens, formaldehyde, phthalates, and potential carcinogens, which are common for these types of products.
The secret lies in various organic ingredients. These substances will improve nail health and appearance. Furthermore, they help by restoring the natural color to your nails. Your nails will be exposed to valuable vitamins and essential oils.
Here are some of the main ingredients used for Dr. Remedy:
- Tea tree oil – This is one of the most powerful antiseptic and antifungal substances found in nature. Tea tree is extremely popular in both cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry
- Wheat protein – Wheat protein is most commonly used by people who want to increase their body mass. It is an amazing protein that provides a lot of moisture to our bodies. As such, it will exponentially increase the natural nail shine
- Garlic bulb extract – We don’t have to tell you that garlic is one of the strongest, healthiest substances known to men. It has antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic properties. It is also renowned for its high concentration of vitamin C
- Vitamins C and E – These vitamins are crucial for our nail and skin health, and you can find a lot of them in Dr. Remedy
How does Dr. Remedy affect fungus?
Dr. Remedy is used on a daily basis to improve the health of our nails. But, due to numerous antifungal substances, it can also be used as a very powerful treatment for various conditions. Generally speaking, the manufacturer doesn't advertise it as an antifungal product. Still, that doesn't reduce the fact that it can help treat this problem. The product comes in various colors, which means that it can also be used as improving the visual appearance of your nails.
The most interesting thing about Dr. Remedy is that it can be used in conjunction with nail fungus topical medicines. As already mentioned, it is not classified as an antifungal product, but it also doesn't prevent antifungal products from working. You can also use it in combination with other nail cream products.
Other important information regarding Dr. Remedy nail polish
- Given that the product is non-toxic, it can also be used by children. It is also suitable for pregnant women, women who are breastfeeding or want to get pregnant
- The remedy is cruelty-free. It was certified by PETA as a product that hasn’t relied on animal testing. Furthermore, the company sources ingredients from other companies that are cruelty-free and have strict animal testing policies. According to the company representatives, Dr. Remedy will remain cruelty-free product in the foreseeable future
- Although Dr. Remedy doesn't rely on traditional ingredients, it has a similar effect as traditional products. In other words, it will stay on your fingernails for 5 to 7 days. It stays on your toenails for 2 to 3 days
- A lot of potential customers are worried about Dr. Remedy’s wheat content. However, the company has performed extensive testing and has discovered that the product doesn’t cause any allergies to people who are intolerant to the substance
- The nail polish can be changed every 10 days. However, the podiatrists suggest that you have a short break between 2 applications. Try to stay polish-free in between. Keep in mind that the overuse of Dr. Remedy can cause a few issues. For example, like any other nail polish, it can reduce the overall amount of natural oils. It can also have a negative effect on cuticles. By staying polish-free for a few days, you are allowing your nail to rehydrate
- There are a few things you can do to optimize your manicure. For example, you should go with both the top coat and base coat. You should also wait for a minute before applying the next layer. A user should give the polish some time to dry out; we recommend 30 to 40 minutes